Advance Same Day Delivery and Curbside Pickup in 30 minutes, only at participating locations. Learn more
Store 8976 • 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Car Batteries at Advance Auto Parts Lake Forest
22675 Lake Forest Dr
, CA 92630
BUY ONLINE, FREE CURBSIDE OR IN-STORE PICKUP
FAST & FREE • READY IN 30 MINUTES
DieHard Platinum AGM
DieHard Gold Battery
Car Battery Builder
Come in to your nearest Advance Auto Parts store for FREE battery testing and installation.
We want to make sure you have the right parts for the job. You'll also find the supplies and tools you need to get it all done right the first time. Get started by selecting the parts you will be replacing.
WHAT IS THE BEST CAR BATTERY BRAND
Learn more about the qualities and inner workings of what makes a great car battery brand.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT CAR BATTERIES
- WHICH DIEHARD BATTERY IS RIGHT FOR YOUDieHard batteries are available now at Advance Auto Parts, find out which battery is the right fit for your needs!
- HOW TO JUMP A CAR BATTERYThis quick guide on jumping a car battery can help you get to work on time or help someone in need.
- Does Advance Auto test and install batteries?How long do car batteries last?What are the signs of a bad car battery?How much does a car battery cost?Store 8976 • 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Advance Auto Parts #8976 Lake Forest7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PMContact22675 Lake Forest DrLake Forest
,CA 92630Main Number(949) 523-6176Hours Day of the Week Hours Monday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Tuesday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Wednesday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Thursday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Friday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Saturday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PMServices
- Motor & Gear Oil Recycling
- Battery Recycling
- Battery Installation
- Charging & Starting System Testing
- Loaner Tools
- Engine (OBD-II) Code Scanning
- Wiper Blade Installation
- Coolant/ Antifreeze Recycling
- Oil Filter Recycling