Advance Same Day Delivery and Curbside Pickup in 30 minutes, only at participating locations. Learn More
Store 9483 • 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Motor Oil at Advance Auto Parts Ventura
4001 E Main St
, CA 93003
BUY ONLINE, FREE CURBSIDE OR IN-STORE PICKUP
FAST & FREE • READY IN 30 MINUTES
Fram Full Synthetic High Mileage
Fram Full Synthetic
Fram High Mileage
OIL CHANGE BUNDLE BUILDER
Take care of your next oil change quickly and efficiently with our step-by-step Oil Change Bundle Builder.
We want to make sure you have the right parts for the job. You'll also find the supplies and tools you need to get it all done right the first time. Get started by selecting the parts you will be replacing.
3 Good Reasons To Change Your Own Oil
Why should you take precious time, a limited resource, and spend it changing your own oil? Here are three reasons.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT MOTOR OIL
- HOW TO CHANGE YOUR ENGINE OILThis step-by-step guide will teach you how to change your vehicle's oil, what tools you will need, and how long it will take.
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR OIL FILTERNot sure how often you should change your oil filter? We've got you covered!
- Can I change the oil but not the oil filter?What is the difference between synthetic and conventional oil?What engine oil do I need?Store 9483 • 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Advance Auto Parts #9483 Ventura7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PMContact4001 E Main StVentura
,CA 93003Main Number(805) 535-7487Hours Day of the Week Hours Monday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Tuesday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Wednesday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Thursday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Friday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Saturday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PMServices
- Motor & Gear Oil Recycling
- Battery Recycling
- Battery Installation
- Charging & Starting System Testing
- Loaner Tools
- Engine (OBD-II) Code Scanning
- Wiper Blade Installation
- Coolant/ Antifreeze Recycling
- Oil Filter Recycling